Information recorded will not be shared with a third party.
There are many different ways you can use our services – to search for and share information, to communicate with other people or to upload new content. When you share information with us, for example by creating an Account, we can make those services even better – to help you upload content (Trainer), discuss or to express your interest. As you use our services, we want you to be clear how we’re using information and the ways in which you can protect your privacy.
- What information we collect
- Information that you share
- Information security
We’ve tried to keep it as simple as possible, but if you’re not familiar with terms like cookies, IP addresses, pixel tags and browsers, then read about these key terms first. Your privacy matters to SBCC E-hub Team so whether you are new to SBCC E-hub or a long-time user, please do take the time to get to know our practices – and if you have any questions contact us.
Information we collect
We collect information to provide better services to all of our visitors. We collect information in the following ways:
- Information you give us. For example, many of our services require you to sign up for a SBCC E-hub Account. When you do, we’ll ask for personal information, like your name, email address, telephone number to store with your account. Please share the details if you want to take full advantage of the features we offer.
- Information we get from your use of our services. We collect information about the services that you use and how you use them, like uploading the course, starting a group discussion or webinar etc. This information includes:
- Log information
- Internet Protocol you are using.
- Date, Time of Login and Logout.
When you use our services or view content provided by SBCC E-hub, we automatically collect and store certain information in database. This includes:
Information we collect when you are signed in to SBCC E-hub may be associated with your SBCC E-hub Account. When information is associated with your SBCC E-hub Account, we treat it as personal information. To stop the unverified registration, our SBCC E-hub Admin authorises the Login details of the particular Users, which send the confirmation mail automatically.
Information you share
We try to keep the information which is shared by you highly private and safe.
We work hard to protect SBCC E-hub and our users from unauthorised access to or unauthorised alteration, disclosure or destruction of information we hold. In particular:
- We encrypt many of our Login Passwords.
- We review our information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures, to guard against unauthorised access to systems.